Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Direst Orders


Rock out like its your birthday, like tomorrow is a new day. Rock out like no ones watching. Rock out like when you find out every things going to be OK, like your going to make it, like he will give you another chance. Rock out like you've won, like you don't care what others think about you, like your free. Rock out like no ones watching. Rock out like you know something no one else does and your not about to tell them now. Rock out like your family is whole again, Like the tears stopped falling, Like the fighting stopped. Rock out like your best friends are rocking out with you, like this feeling will never leave, like you could live forever in this moment. Rock out like your dreaming. Rock out like you've just met "the one", like you know hes all yours. Rock out like your too school for cool. Rock out like you've just gone black and your NEVER going back!

6 comments:

  1. I believe I'm Nelson's gift, so just for lying you get docked points from this list. Other than that, this is a fine list indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I thought I was Nelson's gift. No, I'm Nelson. Never mind.

    This song is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this because it is cool and has a lot of meaning. Also, cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Rock out like no ones watching. Rock out like when you find out every things going to be OK, like your going to make it, like he will give you another chance." That touched me. Because I am glad to know that someone shares a spiritual side along with me. Strength in numbers. "Rock out like you've just gone black and your NEVER going back!" This also touched me, because I know someone recently who dipped there feet in the black pond (no racial issues intended) and will never return. So thank you for speaking on an issue that hits so close to home. Only amazing writers do that, and you're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Rock out like you've just met "the one", like you know hes all yours." I highly enjoy this line because it is a good thing to rock out for! even for anyone!

    ReplyDelete