Wednesday, February 16, 2011

boulevard of broken dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone. Hopes and dreams at sight but yet i walk alone. So close to me but my shadow is the the only one I know. So why Go? What do I really know? Oh yea, I walk alone. My window watches my sigh but my floor catches my cry. Unforgiving feelings dance above the tile. Making me feel as if I'm walking alone. Songs don't sing anymore just taunts my thoughts. Wishes don't seem like reality. Is this really me? Am i the one walking alone? Every step i take, every breath i take, whispers "you walk alone." Wind skates through my hair. Picking up the dust around me. Shielding me from what you really see. Pushing me to walk alone. My thrown has defeated me. My kingdom fleeted from me. Oh wait, I walk alone, I walk alone.

1 comment:

  1. i liked one line in particular-My window watches my sigh but my floor catches my cry...it just sounds good together.

    ReplyDelete