Sunday, February 13, 2011

Im thinking about you


I'm thinking about you like crazy thinks about glue. Like my foot thinks about a shoe, like a lawyers thinks about sue. I'm thinking about you like a needle thinks about a vain, like walls think about being knocked down, like pleasure thinks about pain, like hearts think about mending. I'm thinking about you like slaves think about freedom, like kids think about freedom, like Frisbees think about flying. I'm thinking about you like athletes think about foot. When I'm done thinking about you I wish I was thinking about you.

2 comments:

  1. As soon as i started reading it i had to keep reading. It caught my attention. i really liked it! the rhyming was really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very unique way of looking at life and it comes through in your writing, this post was very good!

    ReplyDelete