Friday, March 18, 2011

Complaints

I'm tired of living here. I'm tired of thinking about you. I'm tired of my memory's. I'm tired of seeing you in the back of my head every time i try to be happy. I'm tired of wanting you back. I'm tired of feeling this way. I'm tired of faking that I'm o.k. I'm tired of holding myself back because I'm scared to let people in. I'm tired of all the fights. I'm tired of the choices. I'm tired of your mistakes. I'm tired of seeing that dream that will never come true. I'm tired of the new me. I'm tired of all the pressure. I'm tired of being lazy. I'm tired of my worthless friends. I'm tired of drama. I'm tired of trying to find a new thing in my life to make me happy. I'm tired of thinking i need a new thing in my life to make me happy, when i don't. I'm tired of feeling empty. I'm tired of my house. I'm tired of work. I'm tired of seeing the same old people every day. Really I'm fine, I'm just tired.....

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this, I can totally relate to this poem. It sounds like you have been through some tough times too. It was well written and very deap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this a lot! I also love that you put pictures with all of your posts it helps me get a better feel for what you are trying to say. The very last line was my favorite, "Really I'm fine, I'm just tired..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the quote in the picture. This was a good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this alot!! the picture is a good one! i can realte to your post! i think i say the really i am fine but just tired line to someone at least 3 times a day haha. but good job hold your head up and keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tired of the new me.

    Best line.

    ReplyDelete