Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I can

I can move on without a care. To show you I'm not meant to be there. I can see you for what you really are. A monster from afar. I can be all you want me to be. but can you really handle the real me? So far it looks like you have chosen to pick up the trash,ha whatever i will wave at you while i pass. I can hang out with the same friends and yet feel nothing. But then I'm still missing something. I can laugh. I can scream. I can cry. I can sing. But at least i can still be me. I can find someone new. But no one quite like you. But are you really the one for me? I'm not about to sit here and see. I can run from this repetitive place. Without even leaving a trace. But my daddy taught me better. I don't give up when I'm down. I smile when i should frown. So i will run in your race, but at my own pace. Don't play "the game" with me. Because my door has no key. So when your words push down, making me look like a freaking clown. I'll just laugh, and look at you through my red eye. But you wont see a cry. And whisper, to your stupid blank stare.
I.DONT.CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment